Officially Low T

Low testosterone issues, impacts on health & marriage, treatments, etc.
ledgemoor
Under the stars
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 3rd, 1982

Re: Officially Low T

Postby ledgemoor » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:58 am

Injections are MORE effective than transdermal in most cases. Just go with weekly or twice - weekly injections, not every - other week.
Everything you ever wanted in life is just outside your comfort zone (Jamie Lee Curtis)

happilymarriedkate
King bed
Date of your marriage (past or future): May 9th, 1992

Postby happilymarriedkate » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:25 pm

Thank you, everyone, for your comments and suggestions. DH and I discussed injections over the holiday break. Since this is the path we are on currently, he is going to finish this month, get re- checked and discuss Androgel vs injections. I really hesitate to ask for too much change as he needs to feel encouraged in making this step.

It has been 8 days since he started taking Androgel- 2 pumps daily. He is applying it to his inner arm and inner thigh. There is a MARKED change already. Not sure if this is typical...but I am not complaining. He has had consistent morning erections and becomes firmly erect very easily. It was perfect timing with the Holiday!! :D
~HM Kate

Learning1
Hammock
Date of your marriage (past or future): February 15th, 2014

Postby Learning1 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:31 pm

::clap

Great to hear you and yours had a good holiday ! :wink: :mrgreen:
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

Return to “Male Testosterone Issues”